One Best Cure For Shatika Pain

Shatika is one of the pains that hurts an invdividual really bad. You can't sit right, you can't walk like a normal individual, you can't even sleep at night because one of the problems which shatika gives you is that you can't control your urine.


I had shatika and the only way I was able to cure it was that I used a bed position which was straight on the spine. If you have an old bed and when ever you get up in the morning you have extreme pain or you can't sleep all night because of shatika then change your bed!. That's the main point which I learned that if your bed is not right your spine will hurt.

Change the Bed or if you are on tight budget then sleep on the floor with some slight foam or carpet. Trust me it's worth it.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The use of flaxseed oil for hair growth

AIDS CURE

The use of light therapy for hair growth