Here you will find all topics related to health. If you know what you are eating then you will be healthy and every thing about food items that really can help you to stay healthy.There are also cures of certain diseases like Aids, Eczema, Parkinson etc. That's the purpose of this blog to make you healthy by making you eat healthy food.
HAIR CARE MISTAKES UNDERMINING THE HEALTH OF YOUR MANE
undermine the health of your hair by using way too much styling products. This
obsession can make your mane feel weaker and look dull, so take it easy!
Experts at the best NYC Barber Shops
recommend using only the most important hair products and giving your mane
breaks from styling.
2. Shampooing too frequently
shampooing seems like a good idea for a lot of men, but it’s a very bad habit.
Frequent washing is the primary cause of dehydration because it deprives our
hair of natural oils. It’s essential to have a right shampooing frequency for
your mane to feel healthy.
3. Skipping the conditioner part
the best NYC Barber Shops underline
the importance of regular conditioning if you want to have healthy hair. It’s
crucial to use this product in order to provide your mane with the needed
hydration and nourishment. So, use a high-quality conditioner on a regular
basis instead of a 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner.
4. Ignoring scalp maintenance
proper scalp maintenance is one of the worst hair care mistakes; moreover, it’s the most common mistake. Guys
forget that scalp is the beginning of our hair, which predetermines the way our
mane feel. That’s why you should keep it healthy with the help of optimal
hydration and regular massages!
5. Not protecting from damage
so many sources of damage for your hair, you can’t even imagine! Heat is a very
common cause of thermal damage, so limit the usage of heated tools and make
sure to apply thermal protection. You should also be careful in the sun because
harmful UV rays can lead to negative consequences.
There are different shapes of Guava some are long in length, some are oval, circle while others have grained structure. From inside some guavas are red some are white. Every one likes ripened guavas. If Guava is not riped it's acerbic in nature but children love to eat in this taste too. On average an individual can eat 250gm to 350gm of guava easily.
Scientific Name and other names of Guava
Guava has scientific name too and it's Psidium Guajava. There are different names for Guava in Arabic it's called Kasm-shiri, In Persian it's known as Amrood, In French it's known as Goyave.
Guava contains more vitamin C than mango and lemon. If you want to get more iron in body then it's seeds are iron rich. Guava contains protein, minerals, sodium, phosphorus, vitamins which help to keep stomach at working it's best.
1. If you eat unripened guava you will get pain in stomach and constipation. Similarly if your stomach is empty and you eat guava it give…
White radish which is known in India as Mulli or Mooli. Is a well know vegetable and normally is used as a part of salad. As taste giving part in salad Radish is also known for it's lots of benefits medically. Some of which I found are as follows.
1. If you feel heat in your feet like they are burning and also there are blisters in your mouth, and at this point no medicine is working or you want a natural cure for this. Then radish has this cure for you, the method is that you take a medium size radish, cut it into four pieces in length wise. Then apply salt to it and after that hang these pieces some where open under the sky so that morning dew keeps falling on it, cover the radish with some covering from which air can come but not insects. Eat this radish in morning all four pieces then repeat this procedure in 2 days the burning of feet will be gone plus the blisters too.
2. If you have Hemorrhoid which commonly is known as Internal piles ( which is not actually a disease it…
What is AIDS ? AIDS or HIV AIDS is a medical term that means acquired immune deficiency syndrome. It means that a person who has aids his immune system has become so weak that it cannot fight the infections.
When it was identified? AIDS or HIV AIDS was identified in 1980, since from that time almost 33.3 million people globally have been affected by AIDS or HIV AIDS. Causes of AIDS Basically the AIDS disease is caused by a virus known as HIV. So virus name is HIV. This virus attacks the immune system of the body and damages them so as a result the body becomes weak and more vulnerable to infections. So actually a person may have AIDS but it may take him years to bring him to the point where HIV is able to produce enough damage to the immune system. AIDS Treatment For AIDS treatment, Anti-retroviral treatment is used which actually increases the time period of the AIDS/HIV AIDS infection. So actually according to modern science there is no cure for AIDS/HIV AIDS. Cure for AIDS/HIV AIDS Many p…