One of the main reasons of fatigue is that one is not getting enough sleep, or if he/she is having sleep but the amount is little. This can and does negatively effects health and concentration of a person. You get headaches when you are concentrating on work etc.
How to Fix it?
There is a fix to it, and it is that make a fix time of sleep. Like if you have made schedule to sleep at 10 pm then it must be 10, no cell phones, laptops every thing should be banned at that time. This is one classic method of fixing fatigue.
The Second Cause; Sleep Apnea
There are some people they think that they are getting enough sleep 8 hours but they still feel fatigue at work. The reason might be " Sleep Apnea". In this case your breathing stops at night for a very few moments that makes you awake at night but you may not know this, but it's effects come when you get up in morning in the result of fatigue.
How to Fix it ?
There are different methods to fix Sleep Apnea.
- Quit smoking.
- If you are overweight loose that weight.
- Take CPAP device that can help to open your airway passage in the night.
- Take protein and complex carbs in each meal you take.
- In breakfast take eggs with milk or fresh juice, along with whole grain bread/toast.
- Take small portions of meal through out the day to maintain energy.
- Take small portion of baked potatoes at evening to get energy, because carbohydrate is source of basic energy.