1. Don't be afraid when you get diagnosed with this Hepatitis.
2. Diet is most important factor in getting rid of this disease. The specific food items which I found to be useful are:
a) Boiled Rice.
b) Boiled Vegetables.
c) Small quantities of fruits but no Mango included.
d) Boiled water, drinking after each hour.
e) Glucose D mixed with water, two times a day.
f) If you can get Real honey from the farm then this real honey is a must have, because I take it 1 table spoon in the morning and one in the night, this has helped me sooth the stomach pain, and indigestion is getting better. Try it you won't regret it but there is only one condition that Honey must be real no added, artificial flavors in it.
There are two basic kinds of Honey. One is produced in summer where bees make honey from fruits and the second one is produced in Spring, when bees make honey from flowers. Honey made from flowers is of superior kind, both kinds are effective, but I am using Honey made from flowers.
g) Don't eat meat but you can take Chicken only.
i) You can take milk once in a day as it also contains fats, so only one glass is good.
j) If you can get natural sugar cane juice, it's natural glucose, and trust me it's very good for liver.
k) Some times you can do fast for 12 hours this helps your stomach to relax and in my case fasting becomes
more easy as I have lost my appetite.
l) Don't eat any fried foods.
3) Try to rest as much as you can as in this disease a person can't eat much so if you are doing physical work it will make you weak and can cause sever fatigue, joint pains. So be-careful with physical work.
4) The period in which hepatitis goes away is from 6 to 9 months and it can go away earlier provided that if diet is maintained. I am on 3-week when the Hepatitis was found in me, but I using the given diet pattern I am feeling much better.
5) Take Lemon-tea some time, but I drink it 2-3 times a day as lemon and hot-water helps in digestion.
6) Don't take tea ( the one with sugar and milk in it ).
I gave a test at lab of ALT SERUM level and you know what I go to point 10 , the scale in which ALT is considered normal is 0-42, so i came at 10 which is very perfect and I am very happy because this diet pattern has helped me to recover in three weeks.
I also read the Surah Fatihah which is the First surah of Quran, I read it because it is known as the Cure. As I read it with the intention of healing Hepatitis I started to feel better as soon as I finished the Surah. So I must say that you should also read this Surah as it has Healing power. If you don't want to read it, it's ok, the above diet pattern helps to fight Hepatitis effectively.