Fighting Cold In 12 Different Ways
1. Take one glass of milk, make it to the boiling point then put one egg in this milk and immediately remove milk from heat/oven and add some sugar in it, and take it as tea. Use this method for three days.
2. If you use Orange it also helps reduce cold, even if it is acetic.
3. If you have cold and you are feeling that your head is in immerse load. Feeling very dizzy then take sunflower oil and put one drop in nose and wait for some time. Repeat this method and you will start feeling good in a while. This method is very useful who have cold, and doesn't flows out.
4. If you use MORUS Plant ( In India and Pakistan it's known as Shahtoot ), this is very helpful in fighting in cough and cold. Use it as medicine for three days in place of jam in morning. Your cough and flu will go away.
5. Those who have cold and at the same time have swollen effect on throat then use kahwah along with some drops of lemon and very little amount of salt. Drink this Kahwah in morning and in few days swollen throat will go away.
6. Using Garlic in foods helps fight cold.
7. In Africa specifically in Northwesterly area when people get cold, flu and cough. They make bread in which they add garlic to fight off the cold and cough. In America you can find thousands of products in which garlic is included.
8. There are some people who get cold again and again ( sensitive to cold ). They should eat spinach along with peanuts this makes immune system very strong.
9. If you get cold along with that you also get fever. Then take 250ml milk partially heated add 2 gram Turmeric and 2 gram Black Pepper then in one day you will be perfectly fine.
10. If you add some juice of lemon in 2 spoon pure honey and use this 3-4 times daily. Your cold will be gone in no time.
11. Taking soup helps in suppressing the cold.
12. If you try to smell Ajwain also known as Trachyspermum copticum your closed nose will open. Normally if a child gets cold and then ajwain is used to make them smell it and it effectively opens nose.
I hope these 12 methods of fighting cold will sure help you out.