There are different names for Winter Melon like it's also called White gourd, fuzzy melon. When the Winter Melon has not reach to it's full maturity, it's taste is very sweet but when it hits maturity it's really not that sweet though it's melon but tastes different. It was first cultivated in Southeast Asia but after words it's now grown more in East and South.
So what Health Benefits it can give it to us ?
If we have 1 full cup of Winter Melon in it
Winter Melon is rich in Vitamin C which is round to 30% and Zinc which is close to 7% these two vitamin actually help us fight cold or flu. It contains Calcium, Iron, Copper but there percentage is very less almost 2% if you have 1 full cup of it.
Some Useful Facts of Winter Melon
- If you are tired and feeling pain in different body parts taking Winter Melon will cure this pain.
- If you want to increase your weight by vegetable than include Winter Melon in your diet.
- If you have Urine Problems like Urine comes out in pain then Eating Hand full of seeds of Winter Melon reliefs the pain.
- If you are woman and you are weak, eating Winter Melon will actually helps you gain weight.
- If you are pregnant and you want that your child be very beautiful then take jam of Winter Melon.
- If you are weak mentally, that is you can't concentrate on work or during study etc then take Winter Melon.
- If your lips are torn in winter then grind the seeds and apply to your lips when going to bed, torn lips will heal.